Where to Stay & How to Get There
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is the site of the 2019 convention. It is located just a block off the strip with an onsite monorail stop for easy access to the bright lights and excitement of the strip. It’s the best of both worlds. It has several dining options – Asian, steaks, Italian, Mexican, Starbucks – whatever you’re craving; an array of shops to purchase everything from souvenir magnets to resort apparel; a relaxing spa; music, comedy, and magic to entertain. And there’s the casino, of course. It’s aIl right here.
- Room rates for the 2019 convention are $104 (plus taxes); no resort fee
The easiest way to reserve your room is online at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49830880. Or call the Westgate at 800.635.7711 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. (PDT) daily. Be sure to say you are with the NAP convention (code SNAP9R) to get the discounted rates, including waiving of the resort fee. These rates are effective Friday, September 1, thru Monday, September 9. The reservation deadline is August 1, 2019. You will be charged one-night deposit per room (plus taxes) at the time of reservation to guarantee your room.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is less than 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. Traffic can be slow moving so plan accordingly. You have a few affordable transportation options:
- LASXpress – dedicated nonstop shuttle service between the airport and the Westgate; $12/person one-way or $24/person round trip; www.westgateairport.com, (702) 472-8688
- Lyft – download the free app at www.lyft.com
- Uber – download the free app at uber.com
- Bell Trans – $8.50 pp (stops at various hotels); https://www.airportshuttlelasvegas.com/
- Taxi = about $20 (not including tip)
For those of you driving, the hotel is offering NAP attendees complimentary self- and valet parking.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109